Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fish

 I have never had a pet and my mom won't let my family get any. Well recently my brother has been begging for a pet... any pet... a snake, lizard, hamster, dog....etc. So yesterday my mom came home with three little fish for him. We had a little fish bowl (my oldest sister and brother used to have fish... years ago) So my little brother put rocks in it and fed the fish. Well.... none of them survived. The last one died a couple hours ago and the other ones soon before it. So much for having a pet! When the first one died my little brother stabbed a neeble trough it. Gross! Then when the second one died my brother took it out and was holding it. I told him to throw it away. I turned to walk away and... he threw the fish at the back of my head! I felt it! I think it was in my hair for a few seconds until... I started screaming and running down the hall. When my brother looked at my hair it wasn't there. EEEWWW! It was sooo gross! Brothers can be so.... silly sometimes! My mom might buy a goldfish and hopefully it will live longer than the other fish did. Here are some pictures of the fish:
This is what I look like when you look through a fish tank
That big thing is a shell.... just to let you know
This is the last fish..... it is dead in this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment