Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Break

Last week was spring break! I had so much fun! So on Sunday it was Easter so on Saturday I died eggs. Also on Saturday I went to Trafalga with Madi. We were waiting in line for an hour when Madi finally got her Pass of all Passes! But we still had fun! Then on Monday my family (some of it) hiked the Y. It was soooo freakin hot! On Tuesday I went to my sister's hair school and had stuff done..... I GOT BANGS!!! Also I got a PURPLE hair extension. On Wednesday I hiked Bridal Vail with my mom. little brother, and two cousins. Then I went to Madi's house and we hung out and made a fire and had s'mores! YUM! On Thursday I babysat my baby cousin Max. He is soooo adorable. Also on Thursday I went to the ropes course at the Provo Beach Resort. It was fun! On Friday Morning I helped Sara babysit her crazy little brothers (they call me Pila) and then went to the Bella Bazaar (an art, gift, and craft show) and helped with that. (Sara's mom was in charge of it) Then I Saturday I went and helped at the Bella Bazaar again. Andrea came on Friday and Saturday and Madi came on Saturday. I bought some stuff! Well, that was my AWESOME spring break! I hope yours was a AMAZING as mine! Here are some pictures:
These are all the eegs I died

Hiking the Y
My bangs and purple extension
This is Max. Isn't he adorable!?
He almost hit his face on the camera
He loves to play the piano
Behind me... those are two of Sara's little brothers
Don't I look great in the morning before I get ready!?
This is Ben, one of Sara's brothers.
 Isn't he just the cutest little thing!?
This is Noah, another one of Sara's little brothers.
By the way... she had four little brothers
Me and  Sara all ready for the day... it isn't the best picture....
 we both look terrible....but whatever
This is what I bought at the Bella Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment